The Benue State University Centre for Food Technology and Research (CEFTER) is one of Seventeen World Bank African Centres of Excellence in Nigeria. CEFTER is mandated to train manpower in a focused area of control of Post- harvest Losses of food crops.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions in the new academic year of the Centre commencing from October 2023.
Sales of application forms shall commence (on-line) from 7th August 2023 – 22nd September, 2023.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to visit the CEFTER website www.cefterbsu.edu.ng (Under Course); click on ‘application form’ and complete per-registration information, make payment of non- refundable fee of N15,000 online or at any Fidelity Bank (ACC No.6060310946) using the name on their application.
- Applicants will receive confirmation e-mail when they have submitted the form.
- After payment is received, your application forms will be processed.
Candidates should endeavour to forward transcripts of their current qualification to the admission Officer, Centre for Food Technology and Research, Benue State University Makurdi.
NOTE: There are various categories of scholarships for candidates from countries with Bi-lateral ties with the world-bank willing to study M.Sc and Ph.D courses at the Centre. Interested candidates from ECOWAS and Non- ECOWAS countries will be eligible for Scholarship only if :
- They Possess STR Visa on arrival and are willing to process a Combined Expatriates Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CEPAC), For Non ECOWAS.
- They possess Valid Residence card on arrival, For ECOWAS.
Scholarship forms and guide for successful application are available on the Centres website free of charge.
The list of courses to been offered at the Centre and their entry requirements are as listed below: