The Benue State University Centre for Food Technology and Research (CEFTER) is one of ten World Bank African Centres of Excellence in Nigeria. CEFTER is mandated to train manpower in a focused area of control of post- harvest losses.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions in the new academic year of the Centre commencing from October 2021.
Sales of application forms shall commence (on-line) from 12th July - 30th October, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- 1. Make payment of non-refundable application fee of ₦10,000.00 online or pay at any Fidelity Bank (ACC NO. 6060310946) using the name CEFTER BSU.
- 2. Upload Proof of Payment along with your Documents while filling the Application Forms
- 3. Print the Completed Forms
- 4. Come with Printed forms/originals and photocopies of your credentials, certificate of state of origin to CEFTER BSU for Screening on the date to be announced by the CEFTER BSU Management.
Candidates should endeavor to forward transcripts of their current qualification to the Admission Officer, Centre for Food Technology and Reaserch, Benue State University, Makurdi.
NOTE: There are various categories of scholarships for candidates from countries with Bi-lateral ties with the world-bank willing to study M.Sc and Ph.D courses at the centre. Interested candidates from ECWAS and Non ECOWAS countries will be eligible for Scholarship only if :
- 1. They Possess STR Visa on arrival and are willing to process a Combined Expatriates Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CEPAC), for Non ECOWAS.
- 2. They possess Valid Residence card on arrival, For ECOWAS.
Scholarship forms and guide for successful application are available on the Centres website free of charge and is only availabe for Non Nationals.