Food Processing Technology
- Program Name
- Entry Requirement & Duration
- M.Sc Food Processing Technology
Five O’ Level Credits in not more than two sittings in relevant science subjects including Mathematics and English language.
B.sc/PGD Food Science & Tech and other related disciplines to a minimum of second class lower division of not less than 3.0 on a 5-point scale from a recognized University.
Evidence of NYSC/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian students
Full Time:Minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
Part Time: Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
Dissertation with three months Internship Inclusive.
1. Concepts of Food Engineering
2. Concepts of Food Processing
3. Design and Analysis of Experiment in Food Processing
4. Post-harvest Physiology and Storage Technology
- PhD Food Processing Technology
Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a 5-Pont scale
Full Time:Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
1. Pilot Work in Food Processing
2. Food Freezing and Cold Storage
3. Food Toxicology
4. Fish, meat, poultry Processing Technology
Graduate will gain competitive advantage for employment in both the private and public sectors of the Food and Agro-Processing industries or may be motivated to pursue entrepreneurial opportunities